A real estate expert advisor is a professional prepared to represent both the seller and the buyer in a real estate transaction.
Having an expert to assist you in the sale of your property is of utmost importance. However, it is vital to know how to choose the right person to guide and represent you properly, since this relationship is based on a very important pillar that is trust so that everything can flow with maximum naturalness and finally produce successful results, achievement of objectives for the party’s involved and satisfied customers loyal and faithful for life.
- Make sure that person has a recognized brokerage within the real estate sector. Remember, this person will be the custodian of the deposit that the buyer delivers to separate the property from the market and will be your business adviser from now on. It can also be a person who belongs to an organization of important trajectory, that can support the management related to the real estate matter and that will accompany him at all times, also make sure that he is a person who maintains a training and constant updating, as specialist in the area.
- It is preferable that the expert consultant you hire knows the specific market and type of property in question as well as knowing the area or area where the property is located.
- Ask what the marketing plan to use is. All the properties are different and require that the plan applies specifically to the property you want to sell. It is not the same to market a property of, for example, Bs.100, 000,000 that one of Bs.900, 000,000 or more, each one has its own characteristics to market and promote. They are different markets and different buyer objectives. The expert advisor should also be able to prepare an analysis of the comparative market (AMC), indicating the properties sold in the last six months and those that are currently for sale in the area.
- Make sure that the real estate broker that is offering the service manages the good concept of the Exclusive, that channels the promotion and sale with the owner, that keeps him well informed, that is up to date with market information, to take measures on time, and above all, share your inventory, with other colleagues in the real estate area, and be willing to divide your fees, if another broker takes the buyer to the transaction. This is known as “synergy”, and it is important for you as a seller, since it offers you the opportunity to make your property available to the customers of other brokers as well, thus attracting a greater number of prospective buyers, and consequently, greater possibilities.
- It is very important that the expert advisor be educated on the issues related to the real estate sector, in order to provide the best guidance and service, both to you and the buyer. During the interview, talk and ask, for example, opportunities in the market, investment opportunities, listen to your client so that he knows exactly what your needs are and you. As an advisor, I can offer you the right service to suit you.
- It is important to know all the expenses involved in the transaction, ask your real estate advisor, to prepare a breakdown of the estimated expenses that correspond to you as a seller, including legal expenses and talk about the fees of the real estate consultant, and, leave it, together with the conditions, in writing in the contract. It is also important that your real estate consultant knows how to review the documents of the property and can give you the appropriate guidance to have them ready updated at the time of the transaction.
The real estate broker can save you a lot of time, money, and headaches. Use the services of a professional real estate expert for your real estate needs.